Purchasing From Bryony Reed
These are the Terms and Conditions that you will be required to agree to when purchasing items from the Bryony Reed website.
- All items purchased must be paid for in full before they are dispatched.
- All paintings are sold ‘unframed’ unless stated otherwise. This gives you the opportunity to choose your own unique frame which will suit not only the painting, but the room it is in also. If you would like your painting to be framed, then please contact me for more information, as I’d be more than happy to help. (This may incur additional costs).
- Your order will be dispatched within 7 business days from the date of purchase.
- The order will shipped via Royal Mail, and must be signed for upon receipt.
- International buyers are responsible for all customs import fees and local taxes.
- You may cancel the purchase at any time within fourteen working days of receipt of the items.
- All notices you send must be sent via the contact page on this website.
- Once you have notified Bryony Reed that you wish to cancel the order, the sum paid will be refunded to you (less the cost of packaging and shipping incurred by us), within 30 days of receipt of the returned items.
- Refunds will not be given until returned items have been received by Bryony Reed, and are in their original condition.
- Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs and insurance during shipping.
- The items must be sent back to our contact address. The return address will be provided to you when you notify Bryony Reed that you wish to cancel your order.
- We reserve the right to make a charge [not exceeding our direct costs of recovering the goods] if you do not return the goods, or return them at our expense.
- Your shipping / billing address and contact information will only be used to help us to process your order, and for any legal reasons necessary.